Enter Therapy Name, Therapist Name or Location in box below
Welcome to The Association of Registered Complementary Health Therapists of Ireland (ARCHTI)
ARCHTI © is the longest established multi-therapy Irish Association for fully qualified; insured and accredited Professional Complementary Health Therapists and Practitioners.
We bring Therapists from the 4 Corners of Ireland together to be totally representative of an all Ireland organisation.
ARCHTI is a voluntary non-profit organisation and we work on behalf of our Members to provide them with support from their fellow therapists; to protect their need to practice with autonomy and promote the desire for voluntary self-regulation in Ireland.
We use a support network and referral system which not only benefits our Members but also the General Public and Medical Profession as well as providing information on training and product suppliers.
What can ARCHTI do for you?
- One of the most competitively priced Practitioner Insurance Policies in Ireland
- Free website listings
- Free Magazines and Newsletters
- Referrals from the ARCHTI office
- Training Schools get immediate recognition for providing accredited training courses
- Individually advertised Training Courses gets the information and dates directly to prospective students
- Suppliers of therapy products get directly to Irish Therapists.
- Fully qualified ethical therapists so you can receive the best care and attention
- A description of therapies allows you to get an idea of the type of treatment you are considering
- Only Therapists who have been accepted as Members of ARCHTI are listed.
The Race is nearly over!
Don't be superstitious as there are only 13 places left as of today 19th November 2013 at 13:00 hours! Thinking of joining ARCHTI?
First newly registered full member to reach No.1000 will get FREE membership for a year worth 70 - so hurry!
For the 6th year running Membership Fees are unchanged so from now until 16 Feb 2014 it's only 17.50 to join us and for the 3rd year running we have one of the lowest insurance premiums in Ireland (from now until 16 Feb 2014) only 27 for Practitioner Malpractice, Public Liability and Product Insurance for standard therapies for our members. For more information on ARCHTI membership and insurance click here
Student Membership and Insurance.The Student Membership fee is only 5 (Nth. Ireland £5) until 16th February next year and the insurance premium for Case Study/Student Insurance for standard therapies from now until 16 Feb 2014 is now only 9 in Republic of Ireland or £ 9 sterling in Nth. Ireland for the same period.
For further information click here