Full and Student membership application details
Please note that if the majority of your therapies are Beauty Therapies then ARCHTI membership and insurance is not suitable for you - you must have complementary therapies as the majority of your Practice.
You can complete our Online Application Form by clicking here.
* Annual FULL Membership Fee only 80 for a full year from February to February.
Please NOTE membership fees reduce when joining later in the year.
* Annual FULL Practitioner Insurance with Balens only 90 for a full year from February to February.
Please NOTE that insurance premium reduces when joining later in the year.
(If you would prefer not to use the online application, you can download, print and fill in our Membership Application Form and post it to us - see further below.)
There are 3 easy steps (all explained in "Instructions on how to apply for ARCHTI Membership" further below on this page) but here is the short version! Please note: ARCHTI is not an Association for Beauty Therapists.
How do you join and get insurance?
1.   Complete an application form and send it to us along with copy qualifications (or details of course being studied) and application fee.
2.   If successful you will get offered the opportunity to join. Pay the annual membership fee and get a registered membership number.
Please note that the amounts mentioned for membership fees reduce each quarter - see our fee table on our Shopping Cart for an example
3.   Put that number on the insurance application, send it and your premium to Balens Insurances for Practitioner Insurance cover (or Student case study cover) on the ARCHTI Members Group Scheme.
Republic of Ireland:
Non-refundable Application Fee 15.* Annual Full Membership 80. Annual Full Practitioner Insurance 90. Annual Student Membership 30. Annual Student Insurance 30.
Fees are the same as for Sth. Ireland. Annual Full Practitioner Insurance £60.39 Annual Student Insurance £30.58
* Application Fee is a minimum amount and covers up to 3 therapies; additional therapies 5 each or if you have a lot of therapies and this would prove too expensive, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation. Please note this fee is non-refundable. This information is explained in full detail in "Instructions on how to Apply" below.
You require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the documents below.
If you don't have this installed you can download it here.
|Download and print Republic of Ireland Membership Application Form||3 page document to print out and return to ARCHTI along with copies of your qualifications - see "Instructions on how to apply below". Republic of Ireland only.|
|Download and print Northern Ireland Membership Application Form||3 page document to print out and return to ARCHTI along with copies of your qualifications - see "Instructions on how to apply below". Northern Ireland only.|
|Republic of Ireland ARCHTI Insurance Scheme||
Republic of Ireland ARCHTI insurance scheme details. Premium of just 90 for standard therapies for full cover and only 30 for student cover for standard therapies
These prices are for the "insurance year" 17th February 2019 until 16th February 2020.
|Northern Ireland ARCHTI Insurance Scheme||
Northern Ireland ARCHTI insurance scheme details. Premium of just £60.39 for standard therapies for full cover and only £30.58 for student cover for standard therapies .
These prices are for the "insurance year" 17th February 2019 to 16th February 2020.
|Republic of Ireland Instructions on how to apply||Detailed instructions on how to apply. Please follow carefully.|
|Northern Ireland Instructions on how to apply||Detailed instructions on how to apply. Please follow carefully.|